What happened this week in the world of data? Bruno shares key lessons in entrepreneurship from Netflix, insights from the latest Gartner research, and discusses the data mesh with a special guest. Watch the video below to learn more:
This week’s CarCast covers the following:
- The lessons of different thinking and perseverance: Find out what makes the Netflix story a key example of successful employee culture and entrepreneurship.
- Data trends: Gartner’s latest research shows that budgets are up, and the latest Gartner data trends point to three key themes:
- “From platforms to ecosystems”
- “Don’t forget the humans”
- “Think like a business”
- Finally, if you’d like to connect with Bruno live, you can meet him this Wednesday at the Everyday AI event at the Commonwealth Club. For more, check out Bruno’s blog.
Have a great week!
Bruno Aziza is head of data and analytics at Google Cloud.
Welcome to the VentureBeat community!
DataDecisionMakers is where experts, including the technical people doing data work, can share data-related insights and innovation.
If you want to read about cutting-edge ideas and up-to-date information, best practices, and the future of data and data tech, join us at DataDecisionMakers.
You might even consider contributing an article of your own!